Have you ever been to an online writing retreat before? They can really make a difference in your writing career, and I’m excited to tell you about one that’s affordable with fantastic instructors. On May 16 and 17, 2023, my friends, Kat Caldwell and Marci Renée, are launching the first Write With Us! Online Retreat, and it is going to be EPIC!
There will be 7 workshops to attend (recordings are included for those who sign up). The workshops range from finding your next book idea, to outlining your current book, to developing characters, to finding a better hook.
I’ll be leading an interactive workshop on enriching your story through nonverbal communication and body language. I know most of the other instructors personally and can vouch for them as well.
If you have my Energize Your Writing Toolkit, then you may have heard me discuss nonverbal communication before, but this is a brand new workshop where we’ll study examples from published books, zero in on what many writers do wrong, and you’ll get a chance to put your creative skills to the test with some guided prompts. Participants will have the chance to share the mini excerpts they wrote during the workshop.
This is not a summit where you listen to writers talk about writing. Those are awesome (I’ve spoken at and attended several myself), but this is a writing retreat. What makes it different?
There will be:
- Introductions and sharing time to hear from each other about your writing.
- Live workshops with implementable writing tips.
- This gives you a chance to be up close and personal with some of the best writing teachers and time to ASK QUESTIONS!
- Writing sprints after each workshop
- In between the workshops, the Zoom room will be open for sprints.
- Giveaways each day! We’re giving away courses, print books and more!
This two day event is May 16 and 17 all on Zoom (with a private Facebook Group option as well) and is only $127. That’s SEVEN workshops for just $127.
Your ticket includes all seven workshops live, the recordings, access to the sprinting room, your name automatically entered in the giveaways, and these bonus offers:
- Write Your Hero ebook by Lewis Jorstad
- Author Life Fix ebook by Tracee Garner
- Push a Pencil: 40 Prompts to Develop Your Creativity ebook by Kat Caldwell
- Plan Your Novel Like A Pro ebook by Beth Barany
- Adding Nonverbal Communication and Body Language To Enrich Your Story Workbook by Stacy Juba
I think this retreat will equip you to finish your book in 2023, and I’m excited to be a part of it! You can sign up for this exciting online writing retreat here.
Hi there! I’m Stacy Juba, an author, freelance editor, and the founder of Shortcuts for Writers. I’d love to connect. If you’re a writer, here are a few ways we can work together: