Thank you for signing up! Make sure you visit your in-box to claim your freebie.
While you’re here, I’ve got a special $29 limited time offer for you.
Never struggle with creating compelling character reactions again.
Get the Energize Your Writing Toolkit (Regular $49) for just $29 before this page disappears.
The Energize Your Writing Toolkit: Cheat Sheets For Character Emotions E-Book And Mini Course
Are you tired of conjuring up fresh ways to describe a gaze, smile, nod, or sigh? Get this 100-page printable toolkit packed with more than 4,000 emotional phrases arranged into easy-to-digest lists. Includes nonverbal communication overview, walk-through video, & bonus video.
It’s a system for transforming your approach to depicting character emotions. It worked for me, and now I want to share my system with you. Having the right tool can get the words flowing and help you write stronger scenes faster.
* Put the pages into a binder that you can pull out whenever you need help showing a character’s emotions. The pages are designed to allow for a three-hole punch.
* Get inspiration when you’re stuck, or don’t like what you’ve written.
* Incorporate the phrases word-for-word, refine them, or mix-and-match.
* Use the blank lines and page template to add your own phrases.
* Suitable for all fiction genres and for creative nonfiction that convey emotion (i.e. memoirs).
A 100-page PDF featuring:
Overview of nonverbal communication and body language.
More than 4,000 nonverbal prompts that span 21 categories and numerous subcategories.
See It In Action examples from published books.
Introductory video and detailed written instructions.
Bonus 9-minute Nonverbal Blueprint video and video transcript taken from the online course Book Editing Blueprint: A Step-By-Step Plan To Making Your Novels Publishable.
Discussion questions that guide you through finding your strengths and weaknesses.
“The Energize Your Writing Toolkit: Cheat Sheets for Character Emotions is exactly what I need. I cannot recommend it enough. I’m always looking for new and refreshing ways to describe my character’s emotions and behaviours and Stacy’s toolkit is just what the doctor ordered! As always, Stacy is thorough and gives great explanation on how to use the toolkit. It is now an integral part of my writing practice.”
Emma Dhesi, author and host of the Turning Readers Into Writers podcast
“Before, I struggled to find alternate ways to describe something while not overusing phrases and cues. This is making me take another look at my manuscript’s nonverbals. I like that Stacy shared actual examples of overuse, and in discussion questions, had us refer to our own manuscripts. I also think the pdf will be invaluable.”
Maria Karamitsos, author and founder, publisher, and editor of WindyCity Greek magazine
“From now on, this is my new writing companion.”
“This simple class, with printable lists, will save hours of research and staring out the window.”
“Great addition to my writing arsenal.”
What To Expect After Purchasing
- Purchases will be made through the Shortcuts for Writers Thinkific platform. You will be directed to set up a password and will be granted access to the mini classroom where you will find the videos, discussions, and a downloadable high quality PDF file. This file will be available for instant download so that you can print it immediately. It features 8.5 x1 1 (standard) size printables, with room for three-hole punching, and includes 94 pages that fit a variety of products such as binders and folders.
- This purchase is a digital download, so no physical items will be shipped to you.
- Colors may appear or print different depending on printer & printer settings.
Refund Policy: Due to the nature of this item, there are NO REFUNDS. But if you have any questions, or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me at stacy @ stacyjuba.com so that I can answer any questions you may have about the file and be of help 🙂
All rights reserved. This design MAY NOT be reproduced, redistributed, shared, or sold. All the files included in this digital download are original and copyrighted.